Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Thing 22: Staying Current

I doubt that I will keep up this blog or any other after 23Things is over. However, that does not mean that I fail to see the advantages of a blog, especially for a library. I think I am well motivated to both encourage my colleagues to try Things like blogs and to go ahead and setup a blog for our library that I can allow my colleagues to post on/experiment with. I guess that is the type of person (and librarian) that I am: a facilitator.

I was familiar with almost all of the Things we covered in the 23Things. What stands out for me most is the way novices responded to these Tools and the ideas shared by others. I now have a more multifaceted view of Web/Library 2.0 and can see how it might be implemented beyond how I initially see possible uses.

And just think, with the way things progress, in two years we could have a whole new 23Things to explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Posts that contain "library 2.0" per day for the last 90 days.

Get your own chart!