Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thing 16: YouTube



*YouTube. Who doesn't know about YouTube? I guess there could be a few people; and those are always the people who are shocked when you tell them how much Google paid for YouTube.

I chose this video because it is great topic (Boolean operators) that often needs explaining and really benefits from the visual elements added to the video.

Using YouTube is pretty easy. And I had no difficulty finding this type of video because I had this topic in mind before I started searching. If you had a more inexact idea of what you were looking for, searching YouTube could be problematic because of the sheer number of videos. Searching for the word library, for example, returns an interesting variety of hits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Posts that contain "library 2.0" per day for the last 90 days.

Get your own chart!